The Power of Pre-Work - August 18-20, San Francisco

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Sat Sep 18 04:51:46 PDT 2010

My Fabulous Lisa,

It's pity that I didn't have a time & budget for that precious learning
occassion. :-( ;;;

Yes, there can be no doubt that the Pre-Work is absolutely prerequisite to
maximizing power of self organization before, during, and after any OS
event.

I would very much appreciate if there a way for us to access the collective
wisdom on this subject from the learning event.

Thank you!

Allreciatively,

Spark
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 02-353-6356
Mobile: 010-7247-0636