pre-planned sessions?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Oct 27 15:16:24 PDT 2010

Anybody can preplan whatever they want. And they will. But I always suggest
in the opening that if folks come out with the agenda they came in with --
everybody will be the loser. Truth of the matter is that whatever emerges is
so much better than what folks thought beforehand that preplanning is a
lose/lose situation. Or so I have experienced.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: