creating the Community Bulletin Board

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 24 21:45:03 PDT 2010

Dear Kari,

Thank you for that question. So simple. So beautiful. So rich. So inspiring.

I wonder what the next two questions are that follow that question??

Í þakklætisskyni frá San Diego,
raffi

Date:         Sun, 24 Oct 2010 05:28:28 +0000
Sender:       OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From:         Kári Gunnarsson <kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is>
Subject:      Re: creating the Community Bulletin Board

Hi Raffi I enjoy what you wrote and I have one perspective: On 11 October
2010 22:20, Raffi Aftandelian <raffi_1970 at yahoo.com> wrote: > [...] all I
can say is that I'm still learning-- very much in the early > stages -- to
follow what has heart and meaning. So, when I hear the words > of > my
friend above, I try to both listen and also see what gets in the way of >
letting go...of the attachment to getting "doing" OST right... > I present a
question of self discovery and some thoughts on it as the perspective. The
question is a Quote from a session at the WOSonOS in Berlin 2010: "What in
me has to die in order for me to choose the more beautiful path?" It is a
question that assumes that I have not chosen the more beautiful path because
there is something in me that I have not let go of, something that I am
keeping alive. Be it attachment to the OST process, or other things. I find
passion and self organisation dynamics where conflict and play results in
learning or actions to be somewhat beautiful. Where I am making choices
based upon my rationality i sometimes find that perhaps there could have
been a more beautiful path that I could have chosen. A mere reflection of
that fat dose not work for me, I must also search for what it is in me that
has to die, what it is that is of me that is influencing my rationality and
chose making witch perhaps would be better discarded. I usually find that
when I do not choose the more beautiful path I receive some pain,
discomfort, lack of aesthetics or other markers. With love from Iceland K�ri