creating the Community Bulletin Board

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Sat Oct 23 22:28:28 PDT 2010

Hi Raffi
I enjoy what you wrote and I have one perspective:

On 11 October 2010 22:20, Raffi Aftandelian <raffi_1970 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...] all I can say is that I'm still learning-- very much in the early
> stages -- to follow what has heart and meaning. So, when I hear the words
> of
> my friend above, I try to both listen and also see what gets in the way of
> letting go...of the attachment to getting "doing" OST right...

I present a question of self discovery and some thoughts on it as the
perspective. The question is a Quote from a session at the WOSonOS in Berlin
2010:

"What in me has to die in order for me to choose the more beautiful path?"

It is a question that assumes that I have not chosen the more beautiful path
because there is something in me that I have not let go of, something that I
am keeping alive. Be it attachment to the OST process, or other things. I
find passion and self organisation dynamics where conflict and play results
in learning or actions to be somewhat beautiful. Where I am making choices
based upon my rationality i sometimes find that perhaps there could have
been a more beautiful path that I could have chosen. A mere reflection of
that fat dose not work for me, I must also search for what it is in me that
has to die, what it is that is of me that is influencing my rationality and
chose making witch perhaps would be better discarded. I usually find that
when I do not choose the more beautiful path I receive some pain,
discomfort, lack of aesthetics or other markers.

With love from Iceland
Kári