A "kanban" board to help get session reports

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Oct 12 08:22:59 PDT 2010

  I've never felt it was "holy property". In fact, when people
reorganize the schedule wall with further time refinements, it always
seem to have been appreciated in the Open Spaces I've been too. And
further, removing the events that are over certainly makes it easier to
find sessions. I'm also finding it quite a bit nicer when I only need to
look at sessions that are up coming on the schedule wall - and not the
full history. I've never minded things the way they were before  - like
you say - it works well. But this change has been quite a refreshing
change and the rest of the participants seem to be appreciating it as well.

     Harold