PRE-INVITATION XIX WOSonOS CHILE 2011 (corrected)

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:37:39 PDT 2010

And as an old song says over here:

*“Y veras como quieren en Chile al amigo cuando es forastero”.*

Juan Luis

Translation "And you will know how in Chile they love friends that are
strangers."

[?]  Today more than ever Juan Luis, we are no longer strangers, we are all
friends.

Juan Luis, as I was  watching the miners, one by one, being welcomed by
their family, their country and the world, listening to the passionate chant
of "Chile" being repeated over and over again, remembering you doing the
same in Berlin when you invited us to the 2011 WOSonOS , I felt I had to
reach out in collective celebration of life and our common humanity.

And then to hear the story of how a white butterfly is what probably saved
the lives of a few of those miners just moments before the mine collapsed,
how could I not think of Open Space, the work that we do and our wonderful
international community.  It appears the miners had slowed down their truck
to admire in wonder this beautiful creature rarely if ever seen in the depth
of a mine and as they did, rocks came crashing down right in front of them.
By doing nothing, being still to admire this beautiful butterfly, it opened
space for life and new beginnings.

Friendship from us to you and all of Chile on this special day!

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:58 PM, JL Walker <jlwalker at terra.cl> wrote:

>  Harold, with http://tradukka.com it makes the best sense for me:    "And
> you will know how in Chile they love friends that are strangers."
>
> JL

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle