open space and heros

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Nov 30 07:30:43 PST 2010

love them odd ducks that keep me up on my toes (even with my achilles
tendon torn)thinking
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 413 resident Open
Space Workers in 71 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org