Reflections: Open Space at University and role of sponso

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 04:32:13 PST 2010

Dear Eva, thanks for sharing such intereting insights! I´d like to know more
about some points you mention:

   - It must be difficult to combine letting go and holding back, isn´t it?
   - I feel curious about your criteria to decide not attending certain
   sessions. Could you share any example?
   - How would the facilitator relate to the sponsor during the OS?
   - Could you explain a bit more about "*being careful about when to say
   what: bringing "reality" is vs. holding back in morning and evening circles
   *"?

Your students are very lucky ones, indeed!

Best wishes from cold and bright Bilbao,

Eleder
BM31_Bilbao: Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (Basque)
www.flowandshow.blogspot.com
Twitter: @Eleder_BM