My First(ish) Open Space.

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Nov 26 14:45:27 PST 2010

Keith - Bloody Good Show! -- you might say. And when it comes to agility, it
seems like OS can help people move in useful ways. Perhaps it is unique to
the Pharma Folks (don't think so) but some years ago I opened some space for
Park-Davis (that dates it J) - 500 researchers on their Strategic Research
Agenda. Everything was going well when suddenly it was announced that P-D
was being acquired (eaten?) by Pfizer. Without missing a beat the agenda
turned to focus on the new reality. You are absolutely right - with any
other approach (to the strategic planning effort) the whole thing would have
closed down, or at least dissolved into a miasma of useless effort. So here
is your next advert . "When agility is the issue, OS is the way." Or
something.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>