My First(ish) Open Space.

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Nov 26 10:42:45 PST 2010

Keith - congratulations on your learning journey and thank you for
sharing this story.

It makes me think of a story that Jeff Aitken shared with me about
huge events happening in the middle of an Open Space on Open Space
conference, was it?
Big shocking world event happening in some participants' home country?
Open Space absorbing and inviting stories and tears and concerns and
mutual support?
Something about the breaking out of vodka from suitcases, was it?

Dear Jeff...?

Warm hello from a gray San Francisco Bay Area morning,

Lisa