OST & Scientific Method

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Nov 23 10:33:19 PST 2010

Dear Juan Luis -

You said...

>> he said he was not interested in anything that was not strictly and
>> rigorously related to the scientific method and that before he can
>> accept my invitation, he first needed to know some scientific
>> publications which demonstrate "objectively" the benefits and
>> results of the methodology.
>> What would you respond to him?

I would say "Dear colleague - then I invite you to come to an Open
Space to simply enjoy it without it having to be strictly and
rigorously related to scientific method.  As you would come to hear
wonderful poetry or see a group co-create something or come to enjoy a
really good meal."

So many things in life are amazing without our yet knowing the science
of it all...

Love from a rainy California morning,
Lisa

Lisa Heft