Wosonos 2012 first open space

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 02:35:43 PST 2010

Dear Phelim,

you say..."It should be: An exciting *party*; Open to all; Have many *
by-products* that are beneficial to the UK open space community & worldwide
communities; Help build and *coalesce *the latent UK community which is "out
there";  Ensure all the people who want to be a part of it are given
the *opportunity
*to do so. Welcoming people from the *wider world* to our Open shores.
*Transparency
*is an essential ingredient for the central host team."

and all of this is so inviting!

Harrison´s and Suzanne´s answers have made very good point on working to
hard (in the hosting or in general) for my own. Really, it´s being in the
same space together that means the most.

Best wishes!

Eleder

*BM31_Bilbao*: Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (Basque) <http://www.burumapak.blogspot.com/>
www.flowandshow.blogspot.com <http://www.bilbohiria.com/gaika/berbaz>

Twitter: @Eleder_BM <http://www.twitter.com/Eleder_BM>