Wosonos 2012 first open space

Liz Martins lizmartins2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 02:34:59 PST 2010

Hi Phelim

I said in the closing circle in London a few weeks ago that it would be
great to include the Bristol area in preparing for WOSONOS 2012. There's
lots of OS activity going on here at the moment - I've posted before about
the community project ' A Better Bristol For All' (4 OS events already
happened with new connections being made and actions emerging). In February
up to 1200 people will gather to have conversations around the theme of the
courageous changes needed to forge a fairer future.

So, in response to your call, there's an offer from here to work with
Improbable to host opening space in Bristol to take forward the planning for
2012. I remember you saying that you're working in Bristol in April next
year so perhaps this could combine in some way?

Best wishes

Liz

Liz Martins
01225 858406 or 07977932066
lizmartins2 at gmail.com

*A BETTER BRISTOL FOR ALL - BRISTOL OPEN SPACE PROJECT*
*European Year for Combating Poverty & Social Exclusion*
Sponsored by: The Lottery Fund, Bristol City Council, Bristol Legacy
Commission and The Pierian Centre.
*Project Managers: Vivian Broughton & Liz Martins*
Lead Partner: The Pierian Centre