speaking from the center

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:39:47 PST 2010

Dear Eleder,

Something I do that helps me : walk the inner circle before people arrive,
as slowly as I can (it's always too fast nevertheless) when the room is
still empty, and the outer circle too (behind the chairs).It gives me the
feeling of the space, and helps me later ajust the level of my voice .

Harrison,  when you start and walk the inner circle, do you speak or do it
silentely ?
--
Christine Koehler