OS and mediation

Scott Gassman scott.gassman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 02:26:07 PST 2010

As Lisa pointed out - 1) Because participants can use that time to talk
about new / emergent things as well as to reflect on things they have
learned or heard earlier in the conference.
- I am currently using Open Space for Mediators to explore their passions
and shared interests as Mediators.  This serves Mediators by enabling them
to reflect on their practice and to align
  regarding innovative possibilities.
Scott

Scott Gassman
IdeaJuice