Opening Space in Bilbao_CONSP!RING EUTOKIA

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 04:48:28 PST 2010

Hi Eleder:

Knowing well, not only the Basque situation, but also that Spain is a
multi-country multi-lingual nation, I agree with your choice of using two
languages. I would do the same in Catalunya or in Galicia, by the way.

I was also impressed by your passion for OST and how that produces more
opportunities than trying to sell OST (which is silly, I think)

Warm regards from the other extreme of the Iberian peninsula (where we have only
one language ;-)

Artur