OST following a creative enhacing training

Peter Weinmann peterfweinmann at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 15 02:27:20 PST 2010

Hello Artur,

in the last two years I did (with others) two trainings with MDs, exerienced
and less experienced on the topic of pacemakers. The first day of the
trainings we did an outdoor session -  a tree climbing course with different
degrees of difficulty. Wow! -  what a difference in the course with respect
to discussion, trust and mutual realtionshop amongst the aprticipants as
compared to any other course done the traditional way. In my optinion an
outdoor event is the absolute "Icebreaker" for all group events.
Best regards,

Peter

Dr. Peter F. Weinmann
Burggrub Haus Nr. 41