self-organization and "conscious" Open Space organizations [was OST and PD (Positive Deviance)]

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Nov 14 07:49:50 PST 2010

Dear Raffi and you others out there,
I intrigue myself with Birgitts clarification you added.
Is there any organisation that does not have "self-organizing behavior"?
So far, I was pretty sure that organisations and all systems without
"self-organizing behavior" have ceased to exist.
Does it make any difference to the forces of self-organisation whether
an organisation is developed from the premise of a "self-organising
system" or not?
Greetings from Berlin where I am enjoying a spring like day at 17C
sprinkeld inbetween a string of cold and rainy fall days...
mmp

--
"Meine open space Praxis" gibt's druckfrisch beim Westkreuz-Verlag!
http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/buch_s/meine_open_space_praxis.html

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin
++49 - 30-772 8000