Open Space & Co-working

Stien Michiels stien at ziraffa.be
Sun Nov 14 00:05:03 PST 2010

Thanks for your insights, Harrison and Jo, you are right, I shouldn't
state the obvious :-)
As the story of Jo prooves: it's out of the experience that the most
beautiful things are born

Looking forward to this and will report back
Warmest
Stien

Stien Michiels
  / ZIRAFFA

Process Designer & Dialogue Host

Humbeekstraat 41/6

B-1860 Meise

tel 0032 (0)2 218 88 18

mob 0032 (0)497 02 36 40
www.ziraffa.be

1 second later and everything is different...

Feel like experiencing a 3-day Open Space Event? Join me at the 2nd
European Open Space Learning Exchange in Italy, May 17-20! More
information: http://en.boscop.org/events/636