Open Space & Co-working

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.org
Sat Nov 13 08:54:11 PST 2010

Hi Stien,

I am pretty sure that passion and responsibility of the people will
dominate the scene and I wonder if they'd need a theory or concept at all.

A story to share: Once in an open space event three colleagues from
different countries met for the first time. During the course of the
three days the guys discovered so many thangs they hold in common that
they decided to establish a joint company to enhance their co-working.
They announced it during the closing circle and brought champaign for
everybody to toast on the success of the newly established 'baby".

Greetings
Jo
************************
Am 13.11.2010 17:29, schrieb Harrison Owen:
> Stein – I think the connection between Open Space and “Co-Working” are
> so close as to need no explanation. If you want examples I would suggest
> any and all of the OSONOS gatherings around the world over the past
> dozen years. As you suggest on your website it is all just colleagues
> and co-workers coming together to share. That’s what we do! As a matter
> of fact, I wouldn’t give any examples at all. Just open the space and
> get on with the business. The people will quickly see the connection,
> and even if they don’t it won’t make any difference as they will be so
> busy doing the business they won’t care. Have Fun!
>
> Harrison
>
> Harrison Owen
>
> 7808 River Falls Dr.
>
> Potomac, MD 20854
>
> USA
>
> Phone 301-365-2093
>
> www.openspaceworld.com
>
> www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu <mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu>:

** / ZIRAFFA**
**
> Process Designer & Dialogue Host **

**

www.ziraffa.be <http://www.ziraffa.be>**

> 1 second later and everything is different...**
>
> +++++++++++++++**
>
> *Feel like experiencing a 3-day Open Space Event? Join me at the 2nd
> European Open Space Learning Exchange in Italy, May 17-20! *More
> information: http://en.boscop.org/events/636
**

> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin
++49-30-42018000
www.boscop.org

2nd European Open Space Learning Exchange
May 17-20, 2011 in Cagliari, Italy
more details here: http://en.boscop.org/events/636