making requests of leaders

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 30 15:55:58 PST 2010

Queridos amigos,

Muchas gracias for your responses. And I'm surprised to hear at least based
on the current responses that this practice of encouraging "leaders" to hold
back is rather uncommon.

I've cross-posted this question to the Genuine Contact list, too.

abrazos,
Raffi

p.s.-- Querido Miguel- I think right now we're a little less lucky here in
San Diego (and hence if you're calling me a "lucky cat," that probably makes
me a little less feline, too)-- it has been rather cold here recently...