OST and disater management

Jaime Pedreros jpedrerosf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:05:12 PST 2010

Dear colleagues,

I am preparing a presentation (45 minutes) about the participation of
the population, often called "victims" of natural disasters in the
process of recovering/reconstruction. I am absolutely sure that OS is
one of the most powerful methods for organizing and engaging people in
their own renaissance. Please let me know about cases and experiences
where OS was used and let me know your comments.

Thanks and a great hug from warm La Paz

Jaime