OS and mediation

Arno Baltin arno at tlu.ee
Fri Nov 12 00:45:31 PST 2010

Hi everybody!

I have seen on the list comments from listers with connections to
mediation. I am intersted in possible overlappings of these two methods.
After expressing once my skepsis on traditional conference arrangement
(on a mediatiors annual conference) I was encouraged to suggest
alternatives. I suggested OS. This idea developed into search for a mix
of mediation and OS. The min. program is still dividing annual meeting
between time for presentations and OS. The max. program could be some
arrangement including OS and mediation practice.
So, what you think?

Arno