What is the Company of the Future? - Video from Berlin WOSonOS

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 15:56:22 PDT 2010

Harold, Deborah, and everyone who participated.  I was sitting on the
edge of my computer seat listening to this hugely relevant topic as
our company goes into its annual summit in a few weeks. As a community
of consultants, I could relate to every morsel of information from
everyone.  Thank you for creating this video Harold, another reason
why fate led me to Berlin this year!  Suzanne

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Harold Shinsato <harold at shinsato.com> wrote:
> I've just finished uploading a 50 minute video of the highly interactive
> discussion held at the Berlin WOSonOS - "What is the company of the future?"
> which was convened by Deborah Maarek. I found it packed with really great
> experiential reports of how to build a company around a much more
> sustainable, participatory, and light weight model.
>
> http://vimeo.com/12148654
>
> There is a place for interactive notes for the session here - I put the link
> to the video also in this site, in case you want to find the video in the
> future.
>
> https://radicalinclusion-wosonos2010documentation.pbworks.com/What-is-the-company-of-the-future
>
> --
> Harold Shinsato