Futur de l' OSI France

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon May 31 06:26:59 PDT 2010

I think your solution is readily at hand. Just open space and see what
happens. Total (up front) organization required is ZERO as you know. When it
comes to structure the question I keep in mind is "What is the minimal level
of structured needed to support the spirit and people?" For almost
everything, all you need is some space and a convener (Host/ess). All the
rest takes care of itself.  As for the "old form" - don't worry about
"breaking it" - it's already broken. Just forget about it J

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>