Post-Berlin, Pre-Chile

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Mon May 24 15:08:51 PDT 2010

Dear Viv:
Thanks you so much for this undeserved recognition that touch me so profound
in my soul.
In some way you and your colleagues in Australia has put me on the wave of
self organization for leading our most precious dreams. And for that reason
is that I have had the sufficient value for taking the responsibility of
organizing the next WOSonOS in Chile, in the month of October 2011.
I'm so happy to hear that you will come to Chile for that time, with the
hoping that many other people from Australia will do it also. Meanwhile for
me it would be of the most interest knowing more of father Brian, and to
think closely between all of us, about how we could co-construct this event
for bringing here also the very best of him.
Counting with your support I'm sure that we will accomplish it.
All the best,
Juan Luis