Congratulations - Brian Bainbridge Memorial Scholar for WOSonOS 2010

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 22:36:57 PDT 2010

A bow to Juan Luis, for everything that he has done so
far for the spreading of OST in the Spanish (Castellan) speaking community (and
for welcoming each Spanish speaking person that subscribes to the Ning site,
and for coordinating the Spanish Group "Espacio Abierto"). And for
inviting us all to Chile next year.

Another to the Open Space Institute of Australia
(contrarily to what some people seem to think, OSI's serve some purpose after
all).

And one to the Access Queen that gave those news in
Berlin.

And a very, very special and profound one to Brian,
that was also a very, very special person!

It was indeed a very emotional moment at WOSonOS in
Berlin. And it still is in my mind - and in many others, I am sure!

Artur