Congratulations - Brian Bainbridge Memorial Scholar for WOSonOS 2010

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed May 19 21:55:50 PDT 2010

A deep bow and congratulations to the recipient of the Brian
Bainbridge Memorial Scholarship, which this year was originated and
given to help a deserving Open Space facilitator attend the World Open
Space on Open Space: Juan Luis Walker of Chile!

(It was a surprise to Juan Luis when we began the WOSonOS - and I was
able to announce it on behalf of the worldwide Open Space community at
the opening celebration evening. The other surprise is that he
happened to be sitting in the circle right next to the participants
from Australia - which was emotionally quite moving).

In concert with Viv McWaters representing the Open Space Institute of
Australia, Juan Luis was selected because of his extensive and
dedicated work creating Spanish language resources, hosting a Spanish
speakers group on the Open Space World Community Ning site, and
welcoming and inviting Open Space learners, facilitators and
enthusiasts who speak Spanish across the world.

A deep bow also to you generous souls in the Open Space world
community who donated to create this scholarship in Brian's honor.

Brian was passionate about sharing Open Space across the world, and we
know that he is twinkling up there,

Lisa