principles, law in Spanish?

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue May 18 18:12:42 PDT 2010

Jaime, Michael, Raffi, and Juan Luis--

Thank you each for your wonderfully responsive and quick help to me.

And for being gracious in how you pointed out that I missed the answers
on Lisa's site, right where I had been looking! <embarrassed grin>

You have helped me a lot. I have passed your information along to my
"translator/facilitator" so she has ample time to read up, and so we can
then practice together.

I have no Spanish at all. She has no OST experience. So I could use your
advice--everyone!--on how to best work together....

Thanks!

			:- Doug.