principles, law in Spanish?

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Tue May 18 11:14:59 PDT 2010

Hi Doug:
Arriving just now to Chile from Berlin I saw your post. I think that the
link below could it be useful for you:
http://www.espacioabierto.net/blog/?p=1412
A big hug,
Juan Luis
PS: The other friends that meanwhile also have written me on the list, they
will have to wait a little bit to after my rest.