WOSONOS - feeling of a missed opportunity.

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 15:59:48 PDT 2010

Karolina:

________________________________
From: Karolina Iwa <karolina.iwa at gmail.com>
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Sent: Mon, May 17, 2010 5:46:05 PM
Subject: [OSLIST] WOSONOS - feeling of a missed opportunity.

(...)

i had this visualisation of us standing in a circle, shoulder to shoulder, facing inside,
feeling the power, the confusion, the energy, the movement. focused on the centre and its content.
maybe feeling / sensing the world outside, but neither relating to it a lot nor taking common actions in its direction.
there were so many people, so much energy and emotions
and i guess i just miss us turning our backs to the centre of the circle,
turning our faces and fronts to the world outside,
feeling the energy behind our backs
and with it feeling empowered to take common action and send a message to the world,
use the resources we have and see how we can use what we are blessed to be experiencing and having.
(...)

Karolina

I think that all the last day was badly planned just from the start. Beginning with the "personal reflexions" to share with the person seated next to us (half an hour lost with something that is not - as far as I know - OST, and it is one more thing notto do), continuing with more than 20 Action Plans that in some cases were only done by one person, and to the fact that there wasno provision of time for talking about where the next WOSonOS would take place, ending with the fact that most people were hungry and leaved to eat something before the closing circle and quite a few did not return, and the staff was removing things interrupting the circle, and some people had to leave early, and a lot of others were standing outside, it happens that at the end there was no circle at all.

I do not know if "turning out" was planned or not, but, anyhow, in these conditions, it would not work at all.

But I am glad that you and many of us have been able to "turn the circle out" in the plane back home. Even with some disturbances, it always works!

Regards

Artur