WOSonOS Berlin

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Thu May 13 15:22:59 PDT 2010

Hi Suzanne,

You sound like a kid in a candy store. That's how it felt for me when I was able to be part in past events, of this wonderful gathering of like minded people.

I was asked today by participants (of a four-day learning workshop on OST I am facilitating right now in Ottawa Canada) if people often feel at peace like this by the end of an OS event - they had just finished 2-half-days of experiencing OS in real time, on a theme of their choice. Very often for sure, was my answer, at least based on my experience and stories I hear from others like you.

They also asked if OS facilitators, when meeting in OSonOS, practice that open spirit with one another. Again I had to say yes based on my experience. I talked about shared values, WOSonOS and how it was happening in Berlin right now.

I am present in spirit with you and so are the Ottawa workshop participants.

Enjoy,

Diane