WOSonOS Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu May 13 13:19:11 PDT 2010

Dear Chris,
Martin did show up still aglow with his impressions from Australia and
dove into the turmoil of 170 folks with I guess about 70 issues.
Marv and Sandra showed up for the welcome reception yesterday telling of
having been participants in the first OSonOS in Washington DC in 1993...
Tomorrow will be Day 2 and Saturday morning it will close with Action
Planning including, so some hope, an outlook to where WOSonOS will take
us in the next couple of years.
happily worn out I send greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 393 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org