Open space sessions for Police Department

Carol Loughrey loughrey at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue May 11 06:31:32 PDT 2010

Thanks Harrison,

I really fear that the union is going to encourage its members
 not to come and there is a sincere concern amongst the rank and
file that there will be "Consequences" if the senior management
hears things they don't like.  I will have done 8 different
briefings before the open space starts on Friday - glad they wanted to pay
me by the hour rather than lump sum.

The moose is definitely on the table!!!

I will share  your comments with  the group I am briefing at
 noon.

Carol