OS in the Techie community

Ilja Preuß it at iljapreuss.de
Thu May 6 12:27:39 PDT 2010

Hi Harrison,

> Ilja -- Just a point of clarification. The title of my book is "Wave Rider"
> -- and a basic point is the one that your participant made. There is no need
> to create waves. We have plenty.

Yes, I got that - I read the book, and enjoyed it. :)

On the other hand, I'm not sure that we can actually avoid *making*
waves, too. After all, we are part of the system. Not that I think we
have much control over the waves we create...

Mhh, interesting. Thanks for provoking some new thoughts. :)

Cheers, Ilja