OS in the Techie community

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu May 6 08:54:06 PDT 2010

Ilja -- Just a point of clarification. The title of my book is "Wave Rider"
-- and a basic point is the one that your participant made. There is no need
to create waves. We have plenty. The trick and the fun comes as we learn how
to ride them well. The truth of the matter is that we are all Wave Riders by
birth. Comes with the territory, but for some it is purely a "white knuckle"
experience, others never want to leave the beach, but sooner or later that
wave will come. But when you catch the wave it can be an experience of pure
joy, albeit with many surprises.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: