OS in the Techie community

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 04:29:28 PDT 2010

Thank you so much  Harold,
Agree there's lots happening in the tech world. The link you sent was
a thank you note I had forwarded to Tobias Mayer of Scrum and he
posted it on his blog.   The photos I tried to attached didn't work so
here's a link to them for those interested.  Suzanne

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/daigle_Suzanne-385594-open-space-scrum-alliance-orlando-others-misc-ppt-powerpoint/

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle