OST and community consultations

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 04:26:58 PDT 2010

Hello, Alan. Nice
to hear from you.

I am sorry if I have not an answer to you, but I would
very much appreciate that you will update us when you have some conclusions
(including from mails or conversations you have off list) as I am a member of a
commission to develop a "Senior College" at my own University, that I
would also like to be "community oriented" (both offline and online),
as I also agree with this: "Participation is the key to the future of
the human race. Participation in families, in politics ... Participation will
save the human race - if we are saved."

I think I understood that you are not going to Berlin,
right? That's a pity. We could talk about Africa over a wine glass.

Artur