Hello Berlin?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:26:14 PDT 2010

Juan Luis, And I am so glad, so glad, so glad too!  I promise to have
patience with your English if you have patience with my... Spanish and
others my... German and all of us with each other in our language
though somehow I know we will communicate just fine through our common
Open Space!  Counting the days! Suzanne

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:17 AM, JL Walker <jlwalker at terra.cl> wrote:
> Dear friends:
>

> There is some old song of the group "Cream" (Eric Clapton) that says: "I'm
> so glad, I'm so glad, I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad", that resounds too much
> loud in my heart just now.
>

> I feel also so much gratitude with all this world community, specially with
> his Access Queen Project, with the fabulous Lisa Heft and my fantastic hosts
> Michael Pannwitz Jr. & Mia Konstantinidou, and so many others also in Chile
> that with their support and help they are letting me go to Berlin, that I
> don’t know if I can live up to the circumstances.
>

> But I will try to carry the best of me and represent the feelings and
> thinking’s of the few people that by this side of the world practice with
> passion this wonderful transforming method of Open Space.
>

> A big hug for all,
>

> Juan Luis
>
> http://www.espacioabierto.net
>

> PS: Ah! And I warn to all of you that you will have to have patience with my
> English

> unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle