Hello Berlin?

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Tue May 4 08:17:33 PDT 2010

Dear friends:

There is some old song of the group "Cream" (Eric Clapton) that says: "I'm
so glad, I'm so glad, I'm glad, I'm glad, I'm glad", that resounds too much
loud in my heart just now.

I feel also so much gratitude with all this world community, specially with
his Access Queen Project, with the fabulous Lisa Heft and my fantastic hosts
Michael Pannwitz Jr. & Mia Konstantinidou, and so many others also in Chile
that with their support and help they are letting me go to Berlin, that I
don't know if I can live up to the circumstances.

But I will try to carry the best of me and represent the feelings and
thinking's of the few people that by this side of the world practice with
passion this wonderful transforming method of Open Space.

A big hug for all,

Juan Luis

http://www.espacioabierto.net

PS: Ah! And I warn to all of you that you will have to have patience with my
English