Blissful journey in Open Space

Jenifer Toksvig never at acompletelossforwords.com
Mon May 3 15:39:06 PDT 2010

Suzanne: ³So folks, now I press the send button feeling a bit vulnerable,
questioning as I always do if silence is not more effective because in the
end knowing our journeys are always unique and personal, I know that it is
not by "telling" that we find our journey but in discovering it ourselves.²

Personal journey, yes, but anyone stepping through the Door of Being Brave
makes it safer for the rest of us to do that too. So the thing that matters
most to me is not your journey or your thanks, but just the fact that you
hit send.

Jen x

Jenifer Toksvig
never at acompletelossforwords.com