On or Off the List I'll be always with you, with all my HEREs & NOWs!

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Sat May 15 16:48:58 PDT 2010

Friends,

I pressed SEND button a few days ago when I intended to write a message to
our folks at WOSONOS in Berlin and got involved in another activity and
forgot it!

A messaage from my dear friend, Cheryl, helped me realize that the empty
message had been likely interpreted by my OS friends on our listserve as
"Unsubscribe" request from me. :-( ;;;

I and my colleague, Jackie, have been awefully busy in tying up loose ends
of getting Korean version of our Wave Rider to keep our nose above water.
;-)

I'll come back to our List before the end of this month with more stories
about the book and our waveriding on our pond in our self organizing waters.

Best Wishes for Cheryl and my OS friends in Berlin and elsewhere! ;-)

Spark
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 02-353-6356
Mobile: 010-7247-0636