Open Space and the Art Performances

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 08:30:27 PDT 2010

Dear Suzanne, how are you?

I still keep searching for art/leassure activities that remind me of the
circle spirit of Open Space.

I didn't know Andre Rieu, searched for some of his videos and enjoyed them
and his energy.
People get really uplifted in those performances,...

I have also looked for some TaiChi videos.

I still don't get to experience comfort watching what I watched. I still
think there must be something more "no agenda" like, people improvising it
from the start, from the stillness and vacuum or so,... and people starting
to join in groups to create,...

I'll keep exploring and let you know if I feel "at home" (regarding
leassure(art performances :-) one day...

Would someone else let us know about "open space like" art/leassure
activities? any video to wath it?

Best wishes,

Eleder

ps: It's pouring in Bilbao now, awesome!