Working group

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 13 15:32:12 PST 2010

Thank you Doug and Christina,

It's a help to have the software field narrowed down a little -
otherwise there are too many options to consider!

This morning I have been looking into Drop.io, Maestro and Skype.
Our choice will depend on the group, of course.
Having some familiarity is useful, though, in order to offer
suggestions.

Warm regards from a sunny, cloudless day on the Bellarine in Oz,
Allison.