Working group

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Mar 12 04:58:56 PST 2010

Sounds like a natural and for help you should consult that large OS
community in OZ. It's King Pin, Brian died recently but all proceeds. Give
Viv McWaters a yell, and everything should work out. (viv at thereef.com.au )
Then again you could simply read The book. "Open Space Technology: A User's
Guide," Berrett-Koehler -- quickly available from Amazon.com

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA
Phone 301-365-2093
www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: