testing

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 21:11:57 PST 2010

FYI I received three of your testing posts and responded to all
three, but I only received back two of my three response posts,
looking at my "sent" list I see two went to the OS LIST and one went
to michaelherman at michaelherman.com (that was the one labelled
"testing 4")

Good luck sleuthing this one out.