testing

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Mar 4 21:03:21 PST 2010

wow.  <grin>  nice when things work like we think they should.  thanks, denise.

now if i could only get all the messages sent to the oslist by the
rest of you to actually be delivered into the inbox.  seems is still a
challenge, maybe due to gmail filtering.

for those out there who've been having trouble sending or receiving,
maybe try again now.  might be that something has finally been worked
out.  certainly not by me, but maybe our friends at boise state.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.ronanparktrail.com