OS presentation - what kind of format would you choose?

Yana Demenko yana at DEMENKO.ORG
Mon Mar 22 05:17:09 PDT 2010

Hello everybody on the list!

It's a pleasure to say you all "hello" after a long time I haven't been
there. I have a question and really hope that I could find inspiration here
on the list.

I'm thinking to conduct couple of gatherings with a people who have heard
nothing about Open Space before the invitation but curious about the idea.
Let say I have 2-max 3 hours, nice but small room (about 20 sq m), 20-25
people.

Now I'm wondering what kind of format should I choose for this meeting?
Would it be appropriate if I choose OS but have this small room and not
really enough time? Or in this case visual presentation will work better?

What do you think?

Thank you for your thoughts!

Warm spring greetings from Ukraine,
Yana

---
Yana Demenko

[e-mail] yana at demenko.org
[mob] +38.067.4046322
[post] p.o.box 4-B, 01001, Kyiv-1, Ukraine
[web] www.demenko.org
---
Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where
excellence is expected. (c) Steve Jobs
---