Open Space and the Art Performances

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:32:42 PDT 2010

Hello friends!

When I attend a music concert or theater performances, or even a
goodbye ceremony of a passed by friend (as it happened to be last 17th
february) I most times find myself thinking that a better way must
exist. Art performances or ceremonies in which all the people that
meet can take and offer their part. Circles, centres and irradiation
instead of the so hierarchical lay-out (up here on the stage the
usually payed/adored "stars" for a too long while, down there the sometimes
paying pagans,...).

Thinking about a more open kind of celebration, a local popular dance
is first in coming to my mind. You can watch (after a very short
presentation) here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slaZVHIF40w) a
common dance which I find somehow interesting and amusing...

Have you also experienced this kind of sensations when gone out to
enjoy concerts or other art performances?

Which other art expressions do you know which somehow get the self-
managed/open space spirit?

Best singing&dancing wishes from Bilbao,

Eleder
BM31_ BILBAO: Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity

<goog_1268928782128> www.flowandshow.blogspot.com
<goog_1268928782128> www.burumapak.blogspot.com
<goog_1268928782128> www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com
<goog_1268928782128>