Guidance on where to start.

Blundell, Keith keith.blundell at roche.com
Thu Mar 18 02:02:23 PDT 2010

 Dear Open Space Community,

I work in the UK in the Pharma industry as a strategy lead for innovation and change management.  I have been facilitating for a number of years and recently read a little about and am intrigued by the concept of Open Space  I have been following these threads for some time now and would like to try and run a session within my organisation.  I would appreciate some thoughts and tips from you about how to make this happen to ensure the events success.

It would be good to attend a session locally - do you know of any sessions I could attend in the south of England?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Keith.